Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Sneak Peek of Baby Jack....& 365 Project - Day 9.

I got to spend my morning with little 10 day old Jack and his Mom and Grandma.  I photographed Mom, Dad and big sister Ava in the fall (see earlier post) and have been anxiously awaiting this little guys arrival ever since.  He's just perfect and Mom is a pro laborer...she actually described the birth as, get this, "fun!"   Now, I have been very lucky with all four of my labors.  They're quick and really not too traumatic for the most part.  Magical.  Incredible.   Life-changing.   All of that but definitely not fun.   You're a much better woman than I am, Kim!  :-)   Thanks for sharing Jack with me and for the great chat!


Look at the amazing head of hair!





Not sure what's going on with my logo coloring tonight but whatever.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aww. Madd Dawn's hair was dark like that and lots of it. Brings back memories. Welcome to the world Baby Jack.

    ReplyDelete