Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365 - Day 7. Bunco Babes

Ok...I don't know if Bunco is a cross-cultural thing or just a Wisconsin thing.?  I know for sure that I first heard of it just a few years ago but I don't know if that's because I wasn't an adult when I lived in other cities or just because I wasn't a Mom in a family-oriented subdivision before or what.  Regardless, my subdivision has a really great Bunco group and tonight was our night for great food and wine, lovely women, and a little bit of dice.   Love it!

Our hostess was a woman I think very highly of.  There's just something about her that I liked from the first moment I met her.  She describes herself as having a strong personality but that's not at all how I would describe her.   Her home, like her, is beautiful, welcoming and wonderful.   Thanks for everything, Pam.
























And, Happy Birthday, Patti!

6 comments:

  1. You are awesome; even in low light! And I'm not just saying that because I'm in one of the pictures : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, sorry about that. I know you didn't want to be included. How could I not, though? Thanks for the comment...it's the camera that's awesome, though...just so we're clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very lovely evening spent with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The lighting is fantastic. I love how soft it is.
    Don't give the camera all the credit, it is just a tool. You have to know how to use the camera, which obviously you do. You have a great eye and the photos are gorgeous. Oh and the house is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the score sheet picture, but I didn't think bunco was ever really played... Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See...proof that we at least made it to "4's"! Thanks for looking and for the compliments. :-)

    ReplyDelete