Tuesday, January 5, 2010

365 - Day 5 The Upgrade


Like all photographers, my equipment "needs" list is a continually growing thing. Because I'm doing more indoor shoots now that the weather isn't too conducive for outdoor ones, I felt a new light set was in order. My previous set was a beginners kit and worked fine for adults who didn't move too far away from where I put them but not ideal for kids. Problem solved. Today I unpacked my new Alien Bee 800 and 5 ft. softbox and I'm very happy. :-) I know that doesn't mean much to most so I thought a visual of before and after might help. Of course the shot is poorly lit because my lights were otherwise occupied but you get the idea. Happy me.

And a few pics of my first model with the new light....my little Clare Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment