Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project 365 - Day 31. Party Time

I always hear that parenting just gets more difficult as your kids get older.  I believe that to a degree...I think it becomes difficult in a different way.  Today I had a taste of "the chauffeuring years" that are to come.  Three of the kids had two parties so I was dropping off and picking up most of the afternoon.  They had a great time!  I survived.   Clare had her first party on her own for one of the girls in her preschool class who was turning 3.  Very exciting.  She amazes me with her confidence.  She was pretty nervous at party #1 about all the bouncy stuff but after observing for a while, she decided she would brave it and the two of us crawled in the castle.  Before long she was loving it and didn't need me at all.  Big day for my little pretzel.

1 comment: