Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 365 - Day 20. Wiggling Through Our Day

All of my kids have been fans of The Wiggles.  Alright, I admit it....I like them too.   I was extremely disappointed when Greg (Yellow Wiggle) had to resign because of health issues and was replaced by Sam (the new Yellow Wiggle).  We had a lull in our Wiggle World about that time as Lilly grew out of them and Clare wasn't quite ready but we're fully integrated back into them now and as it turns out...Sam ROCKS!   There are a couple songs that I just can't help but dance to!  Seriously....their version of You Make Me Feel Like Dancing with guest singer Leo Sayer is my absolute best "Get Up And Go Song" in the morning.  My kids would even tell you that I've been known to crazy dance around the kitchen to this song but that's just a rumor.  Don't believe the hype.

Today as we headed to pick up Clare from preschool, I handed Emma a Wiggles book.  OMG...so cute!  She held that book up in front of her face and I considered taking her photo while I was driving for fear that I would miss the moment but ya know what?  She read....well, held it up in front of her face (she is only 15 months afterall) the entire 15 minute ride and even long enough for me to take her picture after we parked!   I tell ya....there's just something about those guys!

If you don't believe me, check 'em out on You Tube....you'll feel like dancing soon too!


1 comment:

  1. I know Sam rocks, but I still love Greg.

    ReplyDelete