Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365 - Day 59. Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

Because I still have little ones running around, I rarely get to volunteer at the kids' schools.  I do my best...I donate stuff, do projects at home, that sort of thing, but usually nothing too major.  So when Lilly joined Daisy Scouts this year I decided that being Cookie Mom was probably right up my alley.  I've heard horror stories of the amount of work it required so I was a bit nervous but I also worked at being ultra-organized along the way to ensure I was always on top of things.  This weekend was cookie pick up and sorting and each job took less than an hour.  Whoo Hoo.

I currently have a garage full of cookies waiting to be picked up tomorrow and then just one more week till money is collected and my job is done.   At least until next year....





No comments:

Post a Comment