Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fix It Friday....A Day Early, A Couple Weeks Late. Texture

The iheartfaces website runs a series called Fix-It Fridays.  They post a photo and then anyone can play with it to make edits as they see fit.  This was the last one they did but I decided to try it because they were encouraging the use of Textures.  Something I've never worked with before.  To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about them, generally speaking or in my use of it.   At least I know how now and I'll keep it in mind but don't think it'll be something I use too often....   I need some good urban shots so I can really play with it....

Anyway, here is the photo as it was given to us:


And here is my edit:


Wanna have a play yourself?  Just go to:



Let me know what you come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment