Friday, February 12, 2010

Project 365 - Day 43. Keeping My Perspective

The last couple of days my 16 month old BABY has been insisting upon sitting in her big sister's booster seat at the table and she won't even THINK of eating anything off of a tray anymore!  

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this age but I'm also realizing that I'm really not liking how fast it's all going.  I think that knowing Emma is our last child is making me hang onto her and every little moment even tighter.  

She just looks so big and so little to me at the same time right now.

So for todays photo I decided to go with two.  Because in one, her plate looks so huge and she looks my teeny weeny baby relative to it.  But in the other, she looks like the big kid that she thinks she is.  (sigh)  You can guess which one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment