Friday, February 19, 2010

Project 365 - day 50. Preconceived Notions

The little girls and I went out for a walk around the block today.  The weather is still fairly mild and the sun was gorgeous!  The only problem was trying to find a spot with some shade to take a photo.  Don't get me wrong...I'm not complaining just adjusting.

I love this fence that lines a street in my subdivision.  I had a split rail fence around the house I lived in as a little girl and I've always loved wood fences.  So when we got there I decided it was the picture spot...regardless of the sun factor!   I had a great idea in mind but Clare had some of her own so we went with that (obviously).

Oh, and yes....she is in her pajamas again.  At least we change them daily.  :-)

PS  You can click on the image to make it larger.



No comments:

Post a Comment