Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project 365 - Day 44. Flying High

First of all, let me apologize.  I'm not sure if any of you are "followers" and received notices of posts about Windows software packages over the past couple of days!?   I have NO idea what these are or how they're posting to my blog but I'll do my best to get that sorted tomorrow.

Well...I guess it'll actually be later today since technically it is tomorrow.  But I just walked in the door and intentionally saved posting my photo of the day because I just had the coolest experience.   My dear, dear friend Kim is getting her helicopter's license (how fun is that?!) and she invited me to tag along on her cross country night flight tonight.   Heck, YEAH!!   We did several take-offs and landings, had a "$100-Dollar Hamburger" and flew all around Chicago.   And I mean, we were IN Chicago...there were buildings up, down, in front, behind.  So awesome!!  Can't even explain the experience!    So, so, so fun!!!

I'm too tired to edit so I'm just throwing up a few shots from straight out of the camera.   I'm definitely not an expert at night photography and I was more about taking in the experience than taking the perfect photo but I think you'll get the idea.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment