Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project 365 - day 54 (and friends). Venue Option 1

I'm inspired.  I've decided to definitely host a charity event in March.  I've been tossing the idea around in my head for about a month now but I had a real sign yesterday that set me over the edge so today I'm in full planning mode and very excited!  Details will come as I iron out the details but for now you can check out some quick snaps I took at a potential venue today.

Love the colors in this area:





This is great!  A REAL Barn door and REAL barn floors...people pay big bucks for fake one, ya know?!







Aren't these floors AWESOME?!?!

Gorgeous light!  Gorgeous props!

I have my eye on that great wall!


Lest you think that I made Clare pose and Emma cry the whole time...



The fun wall behind them while they played.  Love, love, love it!


And yes, please God, Bless these kids for tolerating my excursions!  This won't be the last of them...

1 comment: