Thursday, February 25, 2010

Project 365 - day 56. Venue 3! | Delafield Children's Photographer

Well here's the third and final potential venue for the March Charity Event that's in the works.  I think it's my favorite choice because it comes with perks...   I loved the other spots too but for this event I'm leaning towards #3.   I'd love some feedback!!!   Please leave a comment or email me...which background would you most like to have for shots of your children??

Again, still finalizing the details but I think you can tentatively mark Sunday, March 21st down on your calendars as the day to get a mini-session with me and a free 5X7 of your choice just by donating to a VERY worthwhile charity!  I'll post more on the charity and the event soon but for now, please weigh in your thoughts on the venues.   I'd love to hear what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment