Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project 365 - day 55. Venue 2 and no friends

Today I checked out another choice of venues for my upcoming charity event.  This one I spotted last night while eating dinner and really wanted to go back to check it out in the daylight.  Clare had school this afternoon so I decided it would work great to go there when I only had Emma.   Unfortunately, Emma didn't agree.   She had the absolute death grip on me and while yesterday I had to take pics of my model while holding my baby...TODAY I had to take pics of my model who WAS my baby that I was holding.  Disaster!!!


She looks as happy as yesterday...

Finally, I resorted to having someone else take a picture of us in front of the wall.  Neither image is representative of what I'd do with two hands and a real model child but there you go.  



Cool colors, eh?



And this fence is actually outside but wouldn't it be great to have a shot of a kid in front of that?  I can dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment