Monday, March 1, 2010

{i heart faces} Hilarious Outtakes

This weeks contest at {i heart faces} is Hilarious Outtakes and we're allowed to submit several of our favorites.

The first photo I chose is from one of my earliest Modeling sessions with baby Nora.  I was going for the adorable feet shot, of course, but Mom got quite wet in the process!   (Note the drips.)  I particularly like how Nora is smiling away...quite proud of herself, I think.   :-)


This next shot is of my own little Emma.   It just makes me laugh.  I think she's saying "Well, I guess if you're not taking me to the zoo, this is just going to have to do."



And I have a ton of outtakes from a shoot I did with these boys last fall.   They were full of funny faces and well, just full of fun!  I like this one because to me it shows the love/hate relationship of siblings.   Kissing and choking at the same time.  Yeah....been there.




Check out more funny outtakes at:




13 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAA!! And she's SMILING in the background!

    And that last one is the EPITOME of brotherly love: I love you and I hate you all at the same time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I especially love the brother one...too priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots and your captions go so well! Emmas expression is so "adult". I love the irony in the boys shot, thats just how I feel about my sibling sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one. Very funny how she is smiling away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the first one! awesome shot. i would have kept it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good, that first one is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all great!! Very funny stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the last one! The eyeball kiss is a particular specialty along with the choke hold! What a cack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all great, but the last one is my favorite! That whole love/hate brother relationship wrapped up in a photo. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these. I love you so much it hurts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic shots! The brothers are too funny!

    ReplyDelete