Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 365 - Day 80. My Thankful Heart | Delafield Children's Photography

I'm going to have A LOT more photos to share from today's Let's Color A Rainbow event.   Seriously, a lot!   I just love so many of them!   Watch for a post tomorrow or Tuesday.

Today was an amazing day for me!  I have such a thankful heart right now.   I'm thankful to all the local businesses who supported this cause by donating such GREAT raffle prizes!! (There's still time to get in on those, btw...drawing is on 3/28 and tickets are available at Ceriello's or from me.)  I'm thankful to my helpers...Miki, Jenny, Robbin - I really appreciate all you did to help me pull off today.   I'm thankful to all the families who came out for a fun time and to give generously to a wonderful cause.   I'm thankful to the Delafield Fire Station and Jack and Garrett in particular.   They made us feel SOOOO welcome and just bent over backwards to make today awesome.   I owe you guys huge and can't wait to work with you again!  And most of all, I'm thankful for my healthy kiddos and great hubby.   We are incredibly lucky and I'm even more aware of that when I think of the families that we raised money to support today.  (sigh.)

So,   a couple things....

1.  One of my favorites of the day.  I know he's not smiling (and I do have others where he is), but this little guy has a Daddy who's a fireman and when he pulled up those overall suspenders....well, my heart just melted.   Something about this shot just makes me want to hug him.  :-)



2.   And, drumroll please....the WINNER of the Let's Color A Rainbow Coloring Contest as judged by the Delafield Fire Department is...   LANGDON!   Congratulations, Buddy!  You won Mom an extra Digital Image....well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment