Sunday, March 14, 2010

{i heart faces} challenge - All Bundled Up!

This weeks challenge wasn't one I could go out and shoot since we've FINALLY lost all our snow!  So, I dug through the archive of my winter.  Turns out, and I may have mentioned this before, I don't actually like being cold very much.  So...I don't actually take a lot of snowy pictures.  I like to forget those months occur once they're over.

Here's one of Corey bundled up....and it was a good thing!  After this face-first body sled down a hill in our yard, even he had to go inside.   Brrrrrrr.


To see other "bundled up" pics, be sure to check out:




7 comments:

  1. brrrr! I would be crying after that but he's still smiling! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shot!

    http://intothesoulphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm pretty sure i'd not look so pleased to have a faceful of snow. great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately a great shot! I love it and I'd frame it. :)

    ReplyDelete