Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project 365 - Day 76. Holy Crap, that's a lens! | Delafield Children's Photography

Rob, very generously bought me an uber-cool and VERY big lens.  We checked it out online but I was totally not prepared for the size of it.  Whoa!  I have some practicing to do with that baby...affectionately known now as "the beast."   It won't come close to fitting in my camera bag!   Well, it cost a fortune so I hope to have amazing pics coming from it soon.  For today?  Well, I had about 5 mins to play with it so here's what I've got.  Two things I like about it.....a) we're outdoors - YIPPEEE!   Gosh I miss being outdoors and enjoying it!   and b)  look at that BOKEH!!!!  (That means the blur effect.)  Beautiful!  I think I'm going to like you, beast.   I just need to start lifting weights to prepare for you.....




Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment