Friday, March 12, 2010

Project 365 - Day 71. Deep Thoughts. | Delafield Childrens Photography

Corey is my sensitive boy. Well, he's my only boy but he's also very sensitive. When he was just a year old, I was already reading books about "highly sensitive" children. But he's mellowed over the years (all 7 of them) and now is such an amazing little guy. He's incredibly smart, confident, outgoing...such a great kid all around and I'm so proud of him.

He's great....but he's not perfect. About once a week he has a massive meltdown reminiscent of "terrible two's" and he can slip into a weird mood without any warning. Today was a day off of school and there was a fundraiser at Flabbergast (a local play place) so we all headed there after Emma's mini-nap this morning. Corey played hard for less than an hour and then came to me near tears claiming to be "starving". This picture is from Flabbergast. I switched to b&W because the colorful surroundings just didn't fit his dark mood.

Still handsome, though. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment