Sunday, March 21, 2010

{i heart faces} challenge - "Focusing On Angles"

I had a charity event yesterday at the local fire station so I got to have lots of fun with lots of kids using the fire truck as a really cool background.   The firemen and my friend/helper kept commenting on my funny positions I kept getting in to get a shot.  We're quite sure I'll be sore tomorrow.   All worth it for the awesome shots, though!   {You can check out more from the day HERE.}

This shot actually breaks the rules a bit, I think.   Textbooks would say that the boy, let's call him Langdon, should be on the left third line but I really like the way those lines go right towards him and then how his gaze takes me right back.  I also love the bokeh of the truck in the background.  



To see more fun angles, check out:



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! I love his reflection in the truck :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. That is very nice. I love it. Perfect for this weeks theme for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! I like the depth of field. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the angle and the colors :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. i love the angle and the position you selected for him is perfect. the bokeh and reflection are just icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shot. Love the lively, vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, i love this! the angle, the focus, the color are all fantastic!

    krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet shot! and i agree about the background bokah - totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its perfect! Love the color love the angle!

    ReplyDelete