Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Project 365 - Day 62. Wednesdays with Emma

I've mentioned before...Wednesday is our crazy day and, as it turns out, our "photos in the car" day.  At least this week I actually had my camera with me so I didn't have to resort to the iphone!   You're welcome.  :-)

So, this is how I see Emma most of our Wednesday afternoon.   In her coat, strapped to her car seat.  Luckily she was still happy when I had a moment to snap a picture!


As it turns out, cars are actually great places to take photos.   Did you know that?  It's true.  The light in cars and garages is often excellent for portraiture!  No joke.  This is a well-known secret to photographers.  Don't tell them that I told you.   I never have been good at keeping secrets.

Once I did all of my studio-type portraits from a newborn session out of the back of my van.  Luckily it was the summer and the van wasn't moving at the time.  :-)  It was parked in my garage.  We opened the back hatch, put a bean-bag in the bag and draped a black cloth over the back of the 3rd row and the bean bag.  Voila!   Can you tell?



No comments:

Post a Comment