Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365 - Day 164. One Year Later | Delafield Children's Photographer

Yesterday was a really cool day for me in my evolution as a photographer.   One year ago I was still doing modeling sessions and one of my earlier maternity and newborn sessions was with the family that I had a session with yesterday.    It was so fun to see little Patrick a whole year later!    When I went back to look at my blog, I saw that Mom's maternity session was my first ever blog post for Illustrations Photography and Patrick's newborn shots was just a couple of weeks later.     It's been a busy year and I'm so grateful for all of you...people who are actually reading my blog, looking at my pictures, and trusting me to take images of your family!    Thank you for all your support!!!


Love, love, love this shot:






No comments:

Post a Comment