Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Project 365 - Day 160. The Good With The Bad | Hartland Children's Photographer

Corey and Lilly both had their end of year picnics today but, unfortunately, at different parks.  They decided that I should go to Corey's first.  I arrived to find a less than enthusiastic little boy.  Not sure what happened but my best guess is that he ran really hard for the first hour so by the time I got there he was overheated.  It was hot today but not THAT hot.  He sat under a tree for a bit but just couldn't shake it and eventually asked to go home.  Yes, my school and friend loving boy wanted to leave a park full of his friends.  Clearly something was wrong.  So we went.

We went to Lilly's picnic of course.  Lilly was her usual happy gal who was happy to be hanging on the bars.  This picture pretty much sums up their day.  




No comments:

Post a Comment