Monday, June 28, 2010

Project 365 - Day 179. Whatever Makes You Happy | Delafield Children's Photography

Today was ALL about Photoshop!  I made my first boudoir album and WOW if it doesn't look great!  I don't toot my own horn often but I must admit that I'm very proud of this and SOOOO wish I could share it with everyone!  Unfortunately, you're just going to have to trust me.   

I just finished getting it uploaded to the online gallery for my client to see and then was about to go into my late night photo-panic when I realized...HEY...I took THREE pictures today on my iPhone.   So, yippee!  I don't have to panic after all.

Here's my little wonder-girl who (at 20 months) can now count to 10!  NO IDEA who taught her that but I'm very proud.  Anyway...she has a ton of personality and really loves a lot of things.  One of them is umbrella's.  I can't explain it but she's a Huge fan.  

So, here she is hanging out in the car with her Thomas Umbrella.   
Just another day with the Johnsen's.


No comments:

Post a Comment