Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365 - Day 165. Growing-Part Two | Delafield Children's Photographer

I am definitely not a green thumb.  If you've been to my house, you probably noticed that I don't have any plants in my house.   Really...none.    And if you've given me a plant in the past....well, the truth is that I killed it.   Not on purpose, of course.   I try...it's just not meant to be.  Kids, yes....plants, no.    I'm very happy that my house is nicely landscaped with perennials that put up with my lack of care.  I love to see my neighbors flowers all around their homes but it's just not going to happen at this house.

I have found, however, that I REALLY enjoy growing vegetables.  I'm doing it on a pretty small scale but I find it so rewarding to walk outside, see the growth, and ultimately pick and eat the veggies.   So, when I saw these little babies starting to grow, well it just made my day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment