Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Project 365 - Day 181. Our Summer Ritual | Delafield Children's Photography

I definitely do NOT have a green thumb.  I've mentioned this before but just in case you've forgotten...it's true.  There are no live plants in my house.  Hence my immense pride in my veggies.  Last year I attempted hanging flowers and....well....it didn't end well.  

This year I tried again.  Really...it's just two plants and they look so nice!  How hard could it be!?   I'm taking this commitment VERY seriously because there is no doubt in my mind that if I kill these off before school is back in session that I will definitely be cut off from purchasing any annuals ever again!

So each day I take my little helpers (Clare and Emma) and we the girls have some nice watering time while I deadhead my plants.  I'm proud to say that after about 4 weeks, they are going strong!!!!   YEY!   And the girls and I have some nice times with it too so that makes it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment