Friday, June 25, 2010

Project 365 - Day 176. Branching Out to Boudoir - A Sneak Peek | Wisconsin Boudoir Photography

I've considered doing boudoir sessions before so when I was asked recently to do one, I was so excited!   I spent loads of time researching and learning over the past weeks to prepare and felt pretty confident going into it and even better coming out of it!  The Brave Lady and I had a lot of fun together and I can't wait to get to work on the The Little Black Book we're creating to give her hubby for his 50th birthday!  

Don't be surprised it you see some Boudoir offerings coming soon!!!   This may seem a little out of whack with children's and family photography but in my mind, it's actually totally consistent.  I don't want to do these for 20 year old models.  I want to make the average Mom out there (like you and me) feel gorgeous and sexy!   So, for me, this is just another way I can be your "family photographer!"   Think about it......and let me know if you'd like more details!

I can't decide if I like the color or b&w better on this one!   Wish I could share more but, for obvious reasons, I'm going to keep these one "under covers".  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment