Saturday, June 5, 2010

Project 365 - Day 156 Bookworms | Delafield Children's Photographer

Books are such a great thing.  I love to read but approach them in fast or famine style.  I'm definitely not a buyer of new books though...well, I'll buy travel or coffee table books but not novels or kids books.  I'm a huge fan of libraries and book swaps and if I am going to buy books, it's likely going to be from a garage sale.     Even more than I love to read, I love to watch my kids read.  Anytime they select a book and sit down to spend time with it by choice, my heart warms.  Silly but true.   Emma has just started to do this.  She carries about 6 books, one by one, over to a big chair ("seat"), drags herself up onto it, and will sit for a pretty long time flipping through her books.  (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment