Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet Patrick James

It's only been 8 months since my baby Emma was a newborn but it's amazing how quickly you can forget just how tiny a newborn really is! Well, today I had a wonderful little reminder!

Patrick James was born one week ago today and he's just perfect! This is the first time I was lucky enough to photograph a mom in her final month and then follow-up with the new baby. Wow...so special. I loved every minute of it and my only complaint was that I had to leave after 2 hours. I could have taken pictures of that little guy (and Mom and big sister Maddy) all day!! I had far more ideas and ambition than I had time, sadly. Mom assures me I can come back though so you'll be seeing more of Patrick...

In the meantime, here are just a couple of pictures from today for Casey. Thank you SOOO much for letting me share in this special time.




No comments:

Post a Comment