Monday, May 24, 2010

Project 365 - Day 144 (I think). Welcome Home

I'll post a few pics separately of my lost days from the weekend.

When I left on Friday, I told all the kids that I would be home when they woke up on Monday.  The truth was that we were planning to be back right around 6 but since that's a hectic time in our house, I decided I would probably be more relaxed if I just waited an hour and came home after everyone was in bed and the chaos had settled.  But since I didn't have cell service while I was away and hadn't spoken to anyone since Friday at lunchtime, I was looking forward to getting my good night hugs in and came straight home at 6.

Today was a nice day catching up with the kids.  It was only a weekend and basically everything is the same as it was on Friday.

That is with the notable exception of Emma!   That little girls vocabulary is growing every day and over the weekend she began saying a super important word...."Emma."   She says it very clearly and even in response to "What's your name?"   SO CUTE!!!!   She's also just started putting words together so I woke this morning to a "No Mommy" (No is a new word too) and to a "Daddy potty wee-wee".      That girl is brilliant and I adore her to no end.    The other three are pretty spectacular too.   :-)  It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment