Thursday, May 6, 2010

Project 365 - Day 125. Capturing Corey | Delafield Children's Photography

{Yesterday's pics that I wasn't able to upload}

I realize that Corey is my least photographed kid.  Not for any reason other than he's the least likely to tolerate me and he's generally off playing Wii or playing with our neighbor.  The girls just seem to be more accessible and willing.  

I made it a point to catch Corey today after Church School.   They had Bible Bingo so he'd won some prizes and was happy to show me his new bracelets and whistle (and his friend's autograph).  While he had a smile on his face I coaxed him over to the nearest stone wall and captured a quick shot.  I can't get over how grown up he's getting.  Although it was only about an hour later that he was crying like a baby so I guess we're in a transition phase.

He's such a smart and sweet boy and I adore him.


No comments:

Post a Comment