Monday, May 3, 2010

Project 365 - Day 123. Wishing This Day Away | Delafield Children's Photography

Pretty much all of today was crappy.  You know how that goes?  Nothing tragic, just nothing too great either.  I should have gone back to bed at 8am after talking to the police about tenant issues and screaming at a crow as he attacked the birds nest attached to our house.  Yes...I was sure by then that it wasn't going to be my day.

It was a nice day, though.  And at least Zach was able to enjoy it.  Who's Zach?   "Our" cat, of course.   Well, not really OUR cat but the closest we come to one...he's the brother of "our dog", Chester.   You get the idea....  We just borrow pets from our neighbors.  It's cheaper, easier, and we don't have to worry about them when we go out of town.  To be fair, sometimes Zach forgets that he doesn't live here too.  He spends more time on my deck than I do so I think that earns me some kind of pet-mother points, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment