Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Project 365 - Day 131. Off to School | Delafield Family Photography

Lilly told me yesterday that she needed a picture of herself with her school bus for something at school.  That's as much info as I had so I told her no problem...we'll take the picture tomorrow morning.   Little did I know that it would be pouring rain and blustery winds!  Yuck!  So, we loaded up everyone into the van (Clare in her pjs and me in a ball cap so you know it was BAD!) and drove across the street to wait for the bus.  I wasn't going to risk my camera getting soaked taking a picture outside the bus so I jumped on after Lilly and grabbed this quick shot.  Hope it works....

In all the excitement, Lilly forgot her coat AND her rest towel.  I told her she'd have to go without but then realized after I pulled in the garage that Corey had left his backpack in the car, too.   So, off we drove to school chasing the bus.  I hope this project wasn't about how we save on gas by carpooling!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment