Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project 365 - Day 115. Good Night, Sweethearts | Delafield Children's Photography

Clare and Emma started sharing a room when we got back from our spring break vacation and for the most part it's going great.  This has become our bedtime ritual...a big girly hug in Clare's bed before Emma moves into her crib.  Such a sweet moment that is a great way to end their day.   Note the dummies that Emma has.  (A dummy is what we call pacifiers in our house.  It's an English thing and since it became a daily word to me when Corey was born over there, it's just stuck.)  Corey only ever had one and when it got lost or misplaced....well, it was a HUGE issue!  Clare and Lilly didn't use them but with Emma I remembered what I'd learned from before.  ONLY use them at bedtime or really stressful times (airplanes, shots, etc.) and have LOTS of them.  I think I'm currently up to about 8.  This is great...she'll take any of them.  But, she's also evolved into insisting on going to bed with at least 3 of them.  One for her mouth and one for each hand.  She'd take more if I let her but so far we're sticking to three.    Anyway, the other thing to note is that I finally cut Emma's hair tonight.  It was at bath time and she was moving around so it's not perfect but looking much better!!

Good night little ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment