Friday, April 16, 2010

project 365 - Day 106. vacation | Delafield Children's Photography

I spent most of the day feeling like I REALLY needed a vacation.  I know what you must be thinking....geez, didn't she just get back from a vacation????!!!   No.  I did not.  I DID just get back from a trip with the whole gang to Orlando but let me clear...that was a trip, not a vacation.  I'm quite sure that any full time Mom could tell you the difference.  Don't get me wrong...Orlando was great and I really enjoyed the family time but when you're still responsible for meal planning, diaper changes, clothing selections, tidying up, etc....well, it just doesn't qualify as a vacation.  And today?  Well, I needed one.

Ok, well that was 6.5 hours ago and since then I've been out with my hubby for the first real date night in WAY too long and you know what?   I feel like I've had a vacation.  So, with that, I'm done for the day.  A quick picture of my adventurous baby (about to go down the slide) who is sure to be my first child in a cast, and I'm off to rest after my well-needed vacation.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment