Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Project 365 - Day 111. Helping Hands | Delafield Family Photography

Rob is heading down to South Carolina tomorrow for 3 full days of sun, golf, friends, drinking and no kids.  Yeah...I'm more than a bit jealous.  He must be having a tinge of hubby guilt too since he came home early to replace my brake pads that have been making noise for a couple months now.

I'm grateful though.  So grateful that I decided to make it my photo of the day.  But then I went out to the garage to find something even better....Corey getting a lesson on tire removal, jacks, wrenches.  He looked so cute with his little greasy hands.

Lucky me...a hubby who can fix my car AND take advantage of a teaching moment.  Love that.  Love him.  A little less so because he'll be having a better weekend than me but still quite a bit.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment