Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 365 - Day 108. Maternity Sneak Peek | Whitefish Bay Maternity Photography

When we first moved back to this area after Corey was born, I was desperate for fun kid activities that were tolerable and social for me too.  I found several but THE BEST place for both me and Corey was My Gym.  We just always had a good time there and I was continually impressed with the creativity of the activities and the fun factor that the teachers brought to the environment.  Over the couple of years we went there (before they sadly closed), we built a great relationship with one of those teachers, Kara.  Kara is now the proud mother of 2....soon to be 3...and I had the opportunity today to meet all her boys and see her in all her loveliness.  I really enjoyed my time with them and can't wait to meet the newest member of their fun young family!


This baby is definitely surrounded with love:


The big brothers having fun:




There are loads of gorgeous shots...can't wait to share them, Kara!   Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment