Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Fix-It Friday!

It seems like ages since there's been a Fix-It Friday.   Maybe it's just because I enjoy them so much!  I was thinking that I really didn't have time for this today but then I saw the shot and knew it could be gorgeous so here I am with my fix.

And here is the original:



I did my fix in Photoshop CS2.  I first adjusted the curves and levels to get the brightness and contrast fixed and then ran the CoffeeShop Perfect Portrait action.  Within that action, I could brighten her eyes, smooth her skin, add color pop and a bit of "urban grit" to the background.  

I LOVE the composition of this shot and the background and of course the girl is beautiful so how it could not turn out well.  I expect a lot of great fixes to this one....I'm off to have a look now. 

You can check out other fixes at:



No comments:

Post a Comment