Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Project 365 - Day 104. Bedtime Quality Time | Delafield Children's Photography

I brought my camera up to Lilly's room for her book time tonight.  She cracks me up.  She was SO worried at the beginning of the school year that she would never learn to read and she still claims that she doesn't know how.  Meanwhile, she reads GREAT and I couldn't be more proud of her.  Tonight she read her nightly "baggie book" to me but also a book she wrote today about Clare's birthday.   It was very sweet.   Oh...and aren't her PJ's great??   Grandma gave Clare and Lilly those for their birthdays....they're from Vietnam and beautiful!   



Corey has been trading his book time for lego-time the past couple of evenings.   He goes in phases with his interest in lego's but apparently he's "on" at the moment.   He really wanted me to take picture too after he knew I'd been in taking Lilly's picture.  And, of course, I was more than happy to oblige.   Anytime, baby.  Anytime!


No comments:

Post a Comment