Saturday, December 5, 2009

In The Midst of It....

I am in the midst of a very busy weekend!

This morning I got to test out the new camera/lens for real and it was very fun! I have to get used to the blur it can create....very cool but also a little bit dangerous (in a good way). I always have a great time with this family...they seem to have great laughs together and a lot of adventure in their lives. As you'd expect with 4 kids ages 5 and under! Unfortunately a couple of the cuties are sick so we had to take lots of cough-y breaks but they still look adorable. Amazing eyes on these kids!!

Tomorrow I'll be spending the afternoon at a Clothing Swap benefitting the Children's Hospital. It's the first time I'll have a booth somewhere so it's been some working getting organized for it but I'm looking forward to it. Then tomorrow night is scheduled to me my first volunteer session with Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. I'm nervous about it but also glad to finally be able to contribute to such an amazing organization. I'll post later this week with more information on the organization and an update on how it went.

In the meantime, a sneak peek for Jennifer and family...hope you're all feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment