Wednesday, December 30, 2009

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes...


I had the BEST time tonight with the most gorgeous couple. They were so sweet, so in love, and so excited for their little boy to arrive next month. I loved being able to involve Dad in the shots and can't wait to get all three into my new home studio next month! Tonight was my first chance trying it out (other than with my kids) and it worked great. Alright I had to stand on a table a few times but Dad was really tall!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in 2010. I am so grateful to all of you...my early adoptors...who have helped me get my business going this year. It's been so rewarding and I couldn't be more appreciative or excited for what's ahead!

January will bring the introduction of a First Year Package called Baby Steps, and a fun special session to get one-of-a-kind Valentine's for your little ones to hand out at school! Keep watching for more details....

Ok...here you go Julie & Chad. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment