Monday, December 7, 2009

Mt. Mary Models

I've had an extremely hectic few days which was capped off today with a fun mini-session with these 3 beauties at Mt. Mary College! They all do modeling so are no strangers to the camera. Good thing because it was freezing out and they were real troopers, even in the snow!

I think things are going to slow down at Illustrations Photography for the next couple of weeks while holiday festivities are ramping up (finally) with the Johnsen Family. Just so you know how bad it is....my neighbor today offered to loan us some Santa hats for our pumpkins!!! We decided that it's not that we're behind...it's that we're really good planners for next year. That's our story and we're sticking with it. At least until I can get our wreath that was delivered 2 weeks ago out of the box!!

Glad to have ended my crunch time with such a fun bunch! Thanks to all the M's, including Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment