Saturday, October 31, 2009

Portrait Party Portfolio

So, last Sunday was my Premier Portrait Party hosted by my great friend, Crystal. She had 5 of her friends over for an Open House style party and in the relaxed, party atmosphere, I spent 20 minutes photographing each of the families as the kids played in Crystal's backyard. It was a blast!! The kids got to play, I had a ball, and all the Moms seem to be happy with their images so overall a great success!! I hope to do a lot more of these in the future.

If you're interested in learning more about Portrait Parties, please let me know and I can send you a hostess package. Did I mention that the hostess earns FREE PRINTS!! And your guests get access to great Portrait Party Exclusive Collections and Specials. It's truly a great experience for everyone!

Below are some of my favorite shots from the afternoon. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment