Sunday, October 4, 2009

When All Else Fails...


I mentioned that I love a challenge, right? Well, today I got one! :-) Sweet little Sam is your typical 5 year old who wants to please by offering his perfect smile for the camera. I tell ya, that kid could talk, laugh, probably even eat with that same smile on! My goal is always to get beyond the "canned" smile and get to the real kid....we got there but not without me having to create a few new tricks...including bribing him with a lollipop. I love that kid!! I'm posting several so mom, Jen, can relax. There are loads more cute ones to come. Emily, on the other hand, was too easy. I'm learning that 7 - 9 year old girls are my easiest targets and so fun!!

Thanks for letting me play in the field and for letting your kids play on the train tracks, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment