Monday, August 31, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

I first met my friend Amy when our oldest boys (Corey and Sam...both starting 1st grade tomorrow) were still babies and our kids have grown up having playdates together. Even though we don't get together as often as we'd like anymore, the kids always have a great time and the boys quickly pulled out their (stick) light sabers and started their Star Wars battles. So, it was a lot for me to ask poor Sam and Lincoln to come away from the entertainment to spend time with boring 'ol me but they were great sports and I tried to make it as fun as possible. I'm no Corey, but I did my best and they humored me. :-)

I just had a look and I got a lot of cute shots of each of the boys and even of the two of them together so I'm really pleased! Hope you like them too, Amy...these first black and white ones are for you:


And, just for fun, these ones are for Sam and Lincoln! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment