Friday, August 7, 2009

Waiting for "Baby Somebody"

Today I met a young woman who is new to the area and in the same Mom's Group that I've been a part of for the past 6 years. She is due in mid-September and came over with her daughter Halley, who is just a month older than my 3rd (they're 2). The girls had a great time playing on the playset while Jenny and I had a great time with my camera! This was my first outdoor maternity shoot and I really loved it! Very fun for me and Jenny was so open minded, not to mention beautiful! I asked Halley if her new baby brother or sister had a name and she said "Baby Somebody". What a great name...I think that could stick!! :-) Enjoy...



Look at that perfect bump...not a single touch-up!


Big Sister Halley
Thanks for your open-mindedness, Jenny! I can't wait to meet Baby Somebody!

No comments:

Post a Comment