Thursday, March 18, 2010

Project 365 - Day 77. A Class Act | Hartland Children's Photography

Today I had a really fun job...taking portrait shots of all the kids in Lilly's kindergarten class.  It was a fast-paced initiative but as a mom who rarely gets to go into the classroom, it was a great chance for me to have a few minutes one-on-one with each of the kids.  I really enjoyed it!   I'll be using the portraits to make a collage for their class yearbook page.  Should be fun!   I don't feel comfortable posting the kids pics without a release but I don't think her teacher will mind.   Corey had Mrs. A. last year and we all adore her!   She was concerned that she would need a lot of photoshopping....yeah, right!  I wish I needed that much touching up.  :-)

Thanks for all you do, Mrs. A!   We love you!



3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to watch you in action! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute teacher!!! Love the picts!!! That's my cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kathi! Yes, Katy, she is adorable, isn't she? And you know first hand how great she is!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete